Landlords insurance and business protection

In today's world it's important to make sure you have the right cover for your investment properties and business. Call 0207 7328111 to speak with our expert advisors and find out how LJ Financial can help you.

Request a Callback
What is it?

Landlords Insurance

If you are a landlord, a standard home insurance may not provide enough cover, so that's where landlords' insurance comes in . Also known as buy-to-let insurance, it usually includes buildings insurance to cover against events such as fire, flooding and subsidence.

Landlord Insurance Types

What types of landlord insurances are there?

There are three key cover levels of landlord insurance - Buildings, Contents and Leaseholders Fixtures & Fittings. Buildings Insurance provides cover for damage to, or loss of, the property's structure. Contents covers damage to, or loss of, landlord's possessions left within the property, like furniture.

What it Covers?

What does landlord insurance cover when renting a house?

It’ll provide theft, fire and weather damage cover for the structure of the rental property and any contents owned by the landlord that are within. Landlord insurance can also cover things like loss of rent and legal expenses, but they may not be included as standard.

We refer all clients to a panel of providers that offer competitive cover at competitive prices.

Need protection advice?

Call our team today on 0207 7328111 or email

Request A Callback

See what our customers say

Mortgages comes in all different shapes and sizes and which one to choose depends on your circumstances. We can help find the right one for you.

Customer Reviews

See All Reviews

Find out why people trust LJ Financial for their protection needs

Call our team today on 0207 7328111 or email